1. Create meaningful personal relationship with co-workers.
2. Take short relaxation breaks, at least thrice a day.
3. Eat fresh, energy giving foods.
4. Take a walk outdoors during lunch break.
5. Stay away from politics and back-biting.
6. Bring your family to the office during lunch break or on a Saturday.
7. Cultivate a hobby.
8. If you have a toxic workplace, look for another job.
9. Celebrate achievements, even small ones.
10. Make your workspace clean and comfortable. Surround it with happy pictures.
11. Listen to music with headphones.